Scrapbook,Blinkies

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crafty Scraps HFD 22--Michelle's Back!!!!

Hey all, hope you had a spectacular
Mother's Day and hope that your
May is going great!!  It's time for the
next Crafty Scraps HFD and I think that
you are going to just love this month's
gorgeous mega kit.  I love these
colors and I hope that you are inspired
by them!!  Remember, find your
"Download" button below to get my
portion of your hidden freebies and
make your page once you have
collected all of your pieces.  The rules
for this HFD will be posted in the
Crafty Scraps forum and you can also
go back there if you get lost along
the way.  I am so excited to see what
everyone makes from these pieces.  Don't
forget that the Mega is all yours, once
you complete the challenge.
Happy Scrapping!!!!
When you have your download below,
go back here.





HFD Ad 

  HFD Download Button

The Mega Elements

CS HFD 22-Elements

The Mega Papers

CS HFD 22-Papers

2 comments: