Scrapbook,Blinkies

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Bride: New Release from BooLand Designs

That Boo, she is a busy one, isn't she?!! And I bet you're
as happy about that as I am! I am always excited to
see what she has coming up next!! I think she outdoes herself
every time and this kit is no different. For all of you who
have Spring wedding photos to scrap, this kit is a must-
have!! Shoot, it doesn't even have to be a wedding pic.
I did both...a page with some pics from my daughter's wedding,
last November and one showing off my beautiful DIL, Sheryl.
As always, just click the preview and it will take you right
to Boo's store so that you can pick up the whole bundle.
And don't forget to make a stop at Boo's blog to snag some
freebies for this kit. There are even more freebies if
you sign up for her newsletter!!!
Wishing you blessings from above!!! Pam

Spring Bride Preview

Spring Bride1

Spring Bride2, Kayla and Ryan's Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment